Friday, February 21, 2014

Fee Fa!

There was a period of time where Sophia couldn't say her name correctly.  I would ask "What's your name?"  and she would answer "Fee-fa!".  Then I would slowly sound out her name with her and she would follow my lead.
me: So
S: So
me: fee
S: fee
me: ah
S: ah
me: Sophia!
S: Feefa!
This video is the closest that I have to this conversation.

She's speaking a lot more English these days!  She picks up everything her brother says and just loves to copy him.  In this video, you'll see her look up at her brother multiple times to check out what he's doing and then modifies her own actions.

She's can also be a very girly girl.  If you put a dress/skirt on her, she'll stand there and twirl around and she has strong opinions about fashion.   She'll insist on wearing her socks that have pink on them if you try to put any other colored pair of socks.  She'll insist on clipping her hair back when i'm trying to put it up in a ponytail.  She'll insist on wearing her boots if you try to put sneakers on her.  She'll insist on wearing any pants other than her jeans.

She's also very much so a tomboy!  She has no problems running around the house and climbing up and down furniture to keep up with her brother.  She loves trying to put together puzzles and making her own Lego creations and she loves pretending to be a monster to scare us.  I think we have the cutest little monster ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment